Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Priyanka, Bebo take digs at each other


Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor who are arch rivals and avoid seeing eye to eye doesn’t leave any opportunity to take a dig at each other. On the talk show, ‘Koffee With Karan’, Kareena Kapoor made a controversial statement about Piggy Chops. Kareena commented about Priyanka’s accent, she said, "I wonder where Priyanka got her accent from?"   
When Karan asked Priyanka to comment on Kareena’s query, "I want to tell Kareena that I got my accent from the same place where her boyfriend (Saif Ali Khan) got his," referring to Saif and her education abroad.
Priyanka also heard discussing about Kareena’s second comment,  "I'm flattered that Kareena thinks I am a good actress. But otherwise I don't think people take Bebo too seriously."
When she was asked what she would steal from computers of Bollywood superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid, Kareena and others. Priyanka giggled and asked, "Does Kareena have a computer in the first place?"
Kareena appeared on the show with beau Saif Ali Khan and Priyanka with her supposed boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.


Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...