Saturday, December 18, 2010

Koena calls Saif, ‘Gareeb Nawab’

Karan Johar’s chat show, ‘Koffee With Karan’ has irked another celebrity.  In the rapid fire question when Saif Ali Khan was asked whom he thinks has a worst botox job done, he immediately named Koena Mitra. "Poor Koena ( Mitra). I can't think of anybody else."  It did not go well with Koena and she immediately reacted to Saif’s reply. 
Highly upset Koena shot back at Saif, "I think it's an act of desperation. If if had been a comment from another actress, I would have probably seen it in another light. But for a guy to mention me as a bad case of Botox job, is really sad. I used to think highly of him, since he's a Junior Nawab, but now I think he's only a 'gareeb' Nawab."
Continuing the verbal war, Koena pointed out how Saif has undergone drastic change when he shot for ‘Love Aaj Kal’, it was all because of the botox treatment. "When I reach Saif's age and have two grown up kids, maybe then I will dial him and seek his Botox advice. Till then, I am happy with the way I look."
Well, let’s wait to hear what Saif says in his defend.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...