Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Katrina Kaif wants to romance Aamir Khan

Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif has Aamir Khan’s name on her wish list. She said that she wants to pair with the Mr. Perfectionist for her dream role.

Speaking about her dream role, Kat quips, "It's not one, I have three roles which I wish to do. First on the list is a period film, which are not made enough now. Second on my list is a romantic-tragedy - just like 'Devdas'. And thirdly, I want to do an action film like Salt or Charlie's Angels".

When asked with whom she would like to pair up, she said: "I want to team up with Aamir. In the last few films he way he has romanced on screen I loved it, specially in Ghajini.

We hope Aamir is listening.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...