Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life has been so hectic from class 12, Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai
Doing four to fives films in a year is not a matter of joke. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has proved her capability, power, energy to act in four films in a year. Year 2010 has been very hectic for Aishwarya but Ash feels that her life has been hectic from the 12th standard.
"I keep joking that the pace of my life has been so hectic ever since high school. From Class 12, when I was a science student, till date it has only been a hectic pace and that`s the only pace perhaps my body knows now," Aishwarya said.
This year the 36 year old actress has got four releases, ‘Raavan’,Robot’, ‘Action Replayy’ and ‘Guzaarish’ one after the other. She was little feverish but not at all complaining.
"Come on! I`m okay now. If you think work pressure has affected me, how would you explain Hrithik (Roshan) getting unwell after doing just two films in two years? I just got a day`s fever and I`m all raring to go," she said.

She has left a little part of December for relaxing, "It`s almost the end of November and very little of December is left. I had deliberately kept a little part of December off...because since 2008 I have been working continuously.

"Doing five films – ‘Raavan;, ‘Raavanan’, ‘Robot’, ‘Action Replayy’ and ‘Guzaarish’ - has been mammoth. Hrithik keeps joking about my plight and says he did just ‘Guzaarish’ all this while, apart from ‘Kites’. But, yes, I did all that work and also promoted those films. Now I need a break ...so a bit of an off in December and then further work next year," she said.

For the coming year, she has signed two films.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...