Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kesha makes fun of her dress sense

Eccentric singer Kesha likes to poke fun at her quirky fashion sense by donning clothes that show she doesn't take herself too seriously.
Speaking about wearing garbage bags to a recent awards show, Kesha said: 'I was trying to look super-hot. I like to poke fun when people make fun of me, because I don't take myself that seriously.'
'People say I am 'garbage chic' so I thought I would take it to the next level and make a garbage bag super chic and I succeeded,' contactmusic.com quoted Kesha as saying. 

By IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...