Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No uncle say bhaia to me : Rahul Mahajan

'Bigg Boss' participant Rahul Mahajan, who will be judging a children's stand-up comedy reality show along with actor-director Sachin Pilgaonkar, said he has asked the participants to address him as 'Bhaiya' and warned them of cutting points if they called him 'uncle'.

Rahul said: 'I might have troubled everyone during 'Bigg Boss', but the children are much smarter than me. They interview me and ask such questions which are sometimes very difficult to answer. I have asked them to address me as 'Bhaiya' and said that their marks would be cut if they call me 'uncle'.'

Rahul Mahajan said the decision to appoint him a judge was that of the channel on the request of the children as they liked him in 'Bigg Boss'. 'I did not know the kids but they knew me as they saw me in 'Bigg Boss'. They liked me in the show and were happy to see me as the judge,' he said.

Rahul along with Sachin will be judging the stand-up comedy reality show 'Chhote Miyan', in which 13 children will try to outsmart one another with new jokes, gags and stand-up acts. The show produced by Endemol India will be hosted by TV actress Juhi Parmar and noted comedian-actor Kapil Sharma.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...