Monday, December 8, 2008

Movie on Shahrukh Gauri Khan real love story


There is a lot has been made about Shah Rukh Khan and his long standing love affair with his wife Gauri Khan. So why does the actor not make a film about him and Mr. Khan?

I’d like to relate this to my upcoming film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. So no, I do not think I will make a film on my love story. As even if I did, I don’t think Gauri would act in it. She thinks I am not a good enough actor,” said Shah Rukh during an interview to an Indian website last week.

“Thank you for asking me this question. I think I have included parts of my life in many of my films. And now if I film my own love story my wife will leave me. It’s not a great love story. But even though it might be an ordinary love story it seems extraordinary to us.

Would you like to see a film on the love story of Sharukh and Gauri… do you believe others also are interested… after all it is a love story out of place.. one becoming the greatest star in India yet the marriage sustains its magic many years later.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...