Monday, December 1, 2008

Jiah Khan desire to travel in space

Even though Jiah is doing very well in Bollywood, she still continues to have dreams of walking in space one day. “I am studying astronomy and archaeology. In my spare time I study planetary changes and constellations as well as ancient history of art an artefacts.

Jiah says, “Yes there was a time when I was seriously thinking of being an astronaut and explore the universe. And here I am! A star.” I am studying the subjects because I want to know more about the universe and history of the world,” she says.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...