Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jiah khan become maxim girl looking gorgeous

Maxim India is all set to blow some warm air in the chilling winter season. The December edition has a breathtaking photoshoot with Bollywood's cute actress Jiah Khan on its cover page. She does her hottest act ever for Maxim.


"It was a lot of hard work but a great fun shooting for MAXIM. I am usually portrayed as sexy but actually I consider myself a regular girl. The photographer R Burman made me very comfortable at the time of the shoot. I feel the photoshoot has helped me search the best out of myself", said Jiah Khan.

Apart from the breadth taking photoshoots, the issue also has list of the SEXIEST EVERYTHING OF 2008 which lists out some of the greatest points of this year including phones, laptops, VJs, travel destinations etc.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...