Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ekta back in bollywood with Once Upon a Time In Mumbai

For those who think Ekta Kapoor has been hit hard by the termination and debacle of some of her serials, think again! Ekta is all set to produce a string of mega budget films, beginning with Milan Luthria’s Once Upon a Time In Mumbai.

A source close to the production house said, “When Ekta heard the set was going to cost Rs 8.5 crore she was slightly hesitant. But when she saw the design of the set she agreed immediately.”

Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi as Haji Mastan and Dawood Ibrahim respectively. Art director Nitin Desai will be constructing a set costing Rs 8.5 crore at his studio in Karjat.

Why was Ekta lying low when accusations were hurled at her? Ekta replied, “Have I been lying low? If I have it’s because that’s what I wanted to do. Do you really think I care about what my well-wishers would think about me? Anyways, I don't think I owe an explanation to anyone, except my parents, my company and myself.

If I’ve chosen to remain quiet it’s because I didn’t want to talk about my plans until I was ready to hit the road. Now we are all set to start Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...