Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't use personal affair for movie promotion : Kangna ranawat

Says an angry Kangana, “I just won’t participate in any of the promotional activities of Raaz 2. I’m terribly hurt that my personal matters are being used to create hype around the film.”

Leggy lass Kangna Ranaut is refusing to promote her film with the Bhatts after a fall out. Kangana Ranaut is angry, refuses to promote Raaz sequel.

The personal matters in this case are Kangana and her love affair with a certain Adhyayan Suman. Kangana further adds, “Adhyayan and I both respect our relationship too much to do anything frivolous on the sets. Moreover, I am a professional. I won’t let my personal life be used for the publicity of Raaz 2.”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...