Friday, November 28, 2008

Tushar Kapoor Raise his prise as Golmall return success

Post the success of Golmaal Returns, Tusshar Kapoor has pretty much realised his market worth. Though he was content working in a particular price range over the years, now he certainly wishes to be more demanding when it comes to monetary compensation.

So is he also looking at mega crore deals, just like so many colleagues? ''I don't wish to divulge how many crores but I can assure that it won't be something overtly obscene which you see with so many other actors. It would be the price that I deserve," says the actor, who has been liked for his role in Golmaal Returns.

Questions Tusshar, ''I guess it's just fair for me to hike my price. I have worked hard to reach this stage and deserve the price I should command now." I want to be a part of such cinema which is fun, regardless of whether the genre is action or comedy," he ended.

What is his definition of entertaining cinema? "Well, entertaining cinema is the kind that you see in Golmaal Returns as well as Shootout At Lokhandwala. Both films are as different from each other as chalk and cheese but are entertaining nevertheless.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...