Monday, November 10, 2008

Soon We will see Shilpa shetty in Chinese film

Source: RadioSargam
After mallika sherawat now Shilpa Shetty signs up for a Chinese film, will start shooting soon

She may be having trouble making her mark in Bollywood, and Hollywood offers are out of the question, but that isn’t stopping sexy figure Shilpa Shetty from signing up for alternative roles.

The latest news about the Celebrity Big Brother winner is that she will be seen in a Chinese film opposite actor Xia Yu. The film, titled Desire, will be made in English but will be dubbed in Chinese. Shooting for it will commence in December and an April 2009 release date is planned.

Says Shilpa about this role, "I can’t talk much about this film. But yes, I’ll start shooting from December. I’m planning to produce another film first since the one I wanted to do, is not working out. It’s too expensive. And I don’t want to make small films.”

But what about other mainstream Bollywood films. To this she says, “Yes, I’m on the verge of signing some very good films. Starting with Desire, I’m focussing on my acting
more than I’ve been able to in the last couple of years."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...