Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rakhi Sawant announces herself single, Abhishek is post story now

Source: Radio Sargam
Rakhi Sawant has announced that she is now single and not living with her boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi anymore.

Rakhi and Abhishek had been in a relationship for over a year. She says, "Yes, it’s been almost a month since I’ve been staying alone. I didn’t talk to anyone about this as I was in depression. But now, I want everyone to know I am single and am looking out for the right guy. I think I’ve reached that point in life where I want to settle down and start my own family."

The following is an interview given by Rakhi to an Indian daily newspaper:


What went wrong with Abhishek?

There are many factors… some are too personal to talk about. Two families are involved, and I don’t want to drag them into the picture. But the truth is that Abhishek changed. He wasn’t the same person I fell in love with. And this isn’t the first time he rubbed me the wrong way. I gave him several chances, but he refused to learn from his mistakes. There’s a limit to my patience. And this time I’ve decided to dump him for good.

Does this mean you won’t take him back?

Yes, I stand by my words. I may suffer all my life, but I definitely won’t take him back!

Every relationship has problems, what made you take the final call?

I felt like I was a ladder for him to get work. He used me when it was required. I don’t want to take credit, but there have been occasions when I did help him in getting work. Today he’s bought his own flat and is staying somewhere in Malad. I am not in touch with him.

Is it true that he backed out of marrying you?

Well, he backed out of a lot of things. Yes, marriage was one of them. Now, I am waiting for the right guy who will come my way. I am looking for true love this time!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...