Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rakhi refuse cosmetic surgery for her changed face

Item girl Rakhi Sawant has completely changed. She has undergone cosmetic surgery and acquired an altogether new look. She looks so different that people failed to recognize her during an event. Unfortunately, her new look is not at all appealing and one would definitely think that she was good in her original look.

Rakhi has correlated her weight lose with her break-up with boyfriend Abhishek, "I was depressed. I stopped eating. However, I have now got my life back on track and am raring to go. I don't want to make a sorry picture of myself and ask for sympathy. I have always been a fighter."

Rakhi said, "I haven't done any cosmetic surgery. It's my new way of doing make-up. I attended a course in London which taught me how to do the right make-up. I have decided to go for the clean natural look as opposed to the heavy make-up I used to wear before. That's why I am looking different."
Rakhi Sawant never hides her secrets. Earlier when she underwent plastic surgery and silicon implants, she made an open declaration about it but this time she chose to keep it under wrap. Regarding her new horrible look.

She further commented on her make-up, "I used to wear fake eyelashes and it would make my face very heavy. From now, I will not wear anything fake, and keep the make-up minimal. This is why I am looking different." Rakhi’s slightest move makes news and this time she has made a breaking news by changing her look. Our sincere request to Rakhi, go back to your original look.


Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...