Monday, November 10, 2008

Rahul, Monica playing dirty: Diana Hayden

Source: NowRunning
Former beauty queen Diana Hayden, who was voted out of TV reality show "Bigg Boss" Friday, has blamed co-participants Rahul Mahajan and Monica Bedi for making the game "very dirty".

"The dirtiest game is being played by Rahul and Monica. They have no values or scruples," Diana, who managed to stay in the "Bigg Boss" house for eight weeks, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

"I had the most amazing six weeks on the show, but the last two weeks got very dirty. Rahul never liked me because he knew that I could see what he was doing. They (Monica and Rahul) believed in doing everything for the camera. Fine you want to win, but its wrong to encourage fights, lie, and forget your values to win a game," she added.

"I agreed to the show because I wanted to be a part of a competition. Also, I travel a lot, so I thought it'll be a welcome break for me. Just relaxing and eating good Indian food," she said.

Although Diana was cordial with all other inmates of the show, her proximity with reality show MTV "Roadies 5.0" winner Ashutosh Kaushik, raised a few eyebrows in the public as well as within the "Bigg Boss" house.

"I gelled well with Ashutosh because he is a very simple and honest person. We are just very good friends. He is a charming person, very sweet and childish. He is funny and silly and that's why he used to do all those antics, by which people thought that he has feelings for me," she said.

Rubbishing rumours of a romantic liaison with Ashutosh, Diana said: "I'm not in a relationship and don't want to be in one at the moment. I'm sure its only friendship even from his side."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...