Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Priyanka Chopra wants ot get marry in next two years

Source: Bollywood Mantra
Glamour doll Priyanka Chopra is at the peak of her career. After performing stupendously in Fashion, she is looking forward with high hopes for her upcoming Dharma Production's flick Dostana starring Abhishek and John. Her personal life is swinging and she has not been able to zero upon someone. Though many a times she has made news for being in love with Harman Baweja, Priyanka never discloses the very fact. But she has confirmed that whoever he is she will get married in the next two years.

Talking to a news daily on the marriage question, Priyanka said, "Man proposes, God disposes. I'm still not mentally prepared for it. But yes, I will, of course, marry someone in the next two years. I have time on my hands as I'm still quite young."

Not only Harman, her name also linked up with Akshay Kumar after getting cozy with him in Aitraaz and latest in the row is 'Kameenay' actor Shahid Kapur.

Speaking about her man whom she has tick marked, she said, "I don't have anyone to name. My career is topping my priority list. Thankfully, I'm getting good work and I want to do some good work. My career is going great and marriage does not fit in right now."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...