Monday, November 17, 2008

Priyanka chopra is searching her kind of guy

Source: IndiaTimes
Actress Priyanka Chopra may be looking stunning in that gold swimsuit in Dostana , and both the guys wooing her – Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham – may be stunners in their own right.
So what kind of guy is Priyanka more likely to be attracted to – a muscle hunk and conventional good-looker or a someone with the charm and personality?

I hate addressing personal matters in public – my house and my heart are my private spaces, and trespassers are likely to be prosecuted!" she warns.

The actor tells us, "Neither of them, or rather both of them... I'd love it if my guy had John's nature, and Abhishek's sense of humour and charm. A mixture of the two of them would be perfect!"

Piggy Chops is not known to be open about her relationship with Harman Baweja. "I'm a private person, and prefer keeping ten per cent of my life out of public consumption.
So it becomes a rather delicate issue to ask her more about her dil ka rishta with the Baweja Boy, lest we be prosecuted, you know.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...