Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mom Sharmila Helping daughter soha teach Bengali Dialogues

Altough soha have done two Bengali films, Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan still gets her mother veteran actress Sharmila Tagore to speak the dialogues for her to get the Bengali accent right.

“I get my mother to say all of my dialogues and I record them and listen to them later to better my accent,” she added.

“I can't speak Bengali at all but I can understand it. It's difficult because I have had to memorise my lines with much more effort. It's a lot more work than required in Hindi and English films,” Soha told IANS.

“I'm doing 'Goinar Baksho' (The Jewellery Box) with Aparna ji. It's a film that we have been planning to make since a long time and finally the dates and stuff have been decided. Am really excited, it's a lovely script,” Soha said.

The actress was seen in Anjan Das's “Iti Srikanta” and in Rituparno Ghosh's “Antar Mahal”. She is now doing another Bengali project with Aparna Sen.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...