Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy birth day to 33 year young Sunsmita Sen


Actress Sushmita Sen, who will celebrate her 33rd birthday in Goa Wednesday, says she isn't looking for romance. Despite having a string of affairs behind her, she also says she doesn't dump men.
"Let's just say I'm single and ready to mingle... does that sound too trite? I'm beyond that stage where I have to party and be with 500 people to feel special. Every moment is special and I need no endorsement for it from the outside. Just being with the people who really matter to me is celebration enough," Sushmita told IANS.

Talking about marriage, she said: "Marriage hasn't happened. It will happen when it happens. What guarantee is there that after getting into marriage and after 20 years of togetherness, I won't discover it was the wrong move for me?"

Right now she is in Goa with her birthday entourage, which consisted of 17 very close family members and friends, including, of course, daughter Renee who at the moment occupies centre stage in Sushmita's life.

But seriously, what made the award so special was that my daughter Renee was there to see her mother get this award. This was the first time she ever attended an awards function where her mother got an award. It felt wonderful to see Renee looking so proud of me."

"I'd say some of it is definitely authentic. I've been a part of that world. And I know it's not easy to maintain your equilibrium. What really blew my mind were the performances of Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and the new girl (Mugdha Godse). This is one film I'd have liked to be part of."

The actress is currently busy with "Rani Laxmibai" which is being produced by her production house Tantra Productions.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...