Friday, November 28, 2008

Ekta found new TV face from facebook

TV Queen Ekta Kapoor, whose two big shows Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki recently went off-air, has found her next big hero – from her Facebook friends list.

Disregarding the tons of pictures that she has on her desk, Ekta decided to use an unknown from her list of friends on Facebook for her next big show, Kitaani Mohabbat Hai – a guy called Karan Kundra.

Unable to control his excitement Karan says, “I saw Ekta ma’am on Facebook and sent her a friend request. But even before I could digest the joy that she had added me on her list, I don’t know how Balaji Telefilms got my email and asked me to come to Mumbai for an audition.”

Ekta confirmed the story, “It’s interesting and also strange the way I found Karan. He sent me a video clipping on my Facebook account, which I liked and approved.”

He further adds, “I just couldn’t believe that I was selected and wanted to be sure about the email not being a hoax. So I did not tell my parents about my visit to Mumbai. I had decided to return in a day’s time.”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...