Thursday, November 27, 2008

Arjun is busy organising his wife's birthday bash

Arjun Rampal to hold lavish party for his wife’s birthday. He is busy organising a lavish birthday party for his wife Mehr, for this weekend.

The actor will not however be celebrating his own birthday, which falls around the same time. Says the actor, "I will cut a cake, blow candles and make a wish! At night, I will have a quiet dinner with a few close friends.

There is no grand bash, as we partied a lot in Dubai last week. But yes, for Mehr’s birthday, I will have a party for her. That’s my gift to her. I am working on it as it’s a very big year for her and we want to make it special."

What about a gift for her, to this Arjun reluctantly says, "Yes, I have something special for her in mind but it’s too personal to talk about it."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...