Sunday, November 23, 2008

Amir stole ideas form my book in aare Zameen Par : Shakuntala Devi

Aamir Khan stole ideas from my book, Shakuntala Devi cries out. Top filmmaker Aamir Khan is back in trouble again after a 69-year-old author accused him of plagiarism.

Shakuntala Devi, who is a mathematical genius and has written over 22 books, has said that Aamir Khan stole some of the ideas for his hit 2007 flick Taare Zameen Par from her book. “Some of the things shown in Taare Zameen Par have been taken straight from my book.

People ask me why I don’t sue the producer of the Aamir Khan movie,” she told TNN. “I expect him to write a letter explaining why he did this,” she said.

This is not the first time that Aamir Khan has come into trouble over his genius debut directed flick.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...