Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Abhiskek refuse to say anything against his ex-girlfriend Rakhi Sawant

Source: Bollywood World
Abhishek Awasthi, known as Rakhi Sawant's boyfriend, is in no mood to compromise this time after their recent breakup and blames people around her for the situation.

"They were doing it (instigating) all the time. People enjoy breaking up relationships, not building them," Abhishek told IANS.

Early this year too they broke up, but then Abhishek patched up with Rakhi at the time. However, this time he is no mood to compromise.But he refused to say anything against his ex-girlfriend.

"In love you shouldn't compromise beyond a point. The more you compromise the more you're mistreated," said Abhishek.

"Yes, the last two months have been unfortunate. I was totally misunderstood. I was doing a daily soap and I had no time to attend to her calls. Anyway my first serial Tony & Deya Singh's 'Jugni Chali Jalandhar' is getting a very good response."

"She has been with me for three years, given me some golden moments that will remain with me for my lifetime. Those three years will remain precious to me.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...