Sunday, November 16, 2008

Abhishek joins abhinav deo director of nike cicket media camercial

Source: MidDay
After Rakeysh Mehra's Dilli 6, Abhishek Bachchan will now sign up for Delhi Belly director Abhinay Deo's next.
Deo, a successful ad filmmaker, is best remembered for his Nike cricket mania commercial. Abhishek admits, "Yes, I'm doing Abhinay Deo's film. I've always been impressed by his ads. When I heard he was making feature films I was keen to work with him."

Deo, who is the son of veteran actors Ramesh and Seema Deo, will plunge into his next project with Abhishek after he wraps up the Imran Khan starrer.

Another major project on the anvil is with wife Aishwarya. It's a film based on Abhimaan with Rajiv Menon. Admits Abhishek, "Yes, Rajiv is a dear friend. He directed Aishwarya earlier in the Tamil film Kandukondain Kandukondain. He approached us with a subject that isn't exactly a remake of Abhimaan. But it's very similar. We've both attached ourselves to the subject.

Abhishek says 2008 has been a great learning experience, "My first release this year was Sarkar Raj. I went on to Drona. Now I end the year with Dostana. Then comes Delhi 6. I'm happy with the work I've done regardless of whether the film has been successful or not. The important thing is to enjoy the journey. I look back on the year with fond memories."
Then I'm also doing Rohan Sippy's next. We'll try to do something as different as Bluff Master. I'm also doing Rakeysh Mehra's Paanch Kaurav with Pa."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...