Sunday, November 23, 2008

Abhay Deol to play thief in next movie Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!

Source: SantaBanta
Abhay Deol, who plays a quirky thief in his next release Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!, seems to have completely got into character for his role in the film.

While shooting, Abhay picked up several tricks of the trade employed by thieves to outsmart the police. And even after it was pack up time, Abhay decided to have some fun and practice at the expense of his near and dear ones.

One such instance took place when Abhay was enjoying a family lunch with cousin Bobby Deol. Abhay slowly flicked Bobby's wallet without him having the slightest possible clue.

After a nice meal, when Bobby put his hands into his pocket to take out his wallet, he got the shock of his life and found his wallet missing. Needless to say, Bobby started to panic, as the wallet had not just cash but several of his debit and credit cards

It was then that Abhay (with his mischievous smile) decided to spill the beans and told Bobby bhaiya that his wallet was safe and sound with him.

I can manage to do petty stealing without any issues. What I did with Bobby was just a harmless exercise. The idea was not to hurt anybody. I was just checking if I could manage to do it and yes now I surely know that I can."

Ever since then, Abhay's close friends and relatives have been teasing the actor about an alternate career option. When quizzed about this incident, Abhay laughs and says, "Yaar... I am serious about my alternate career. I have become good at haath ki safai.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...