Monday, February 21, 2011

Nandini to play Veronica Lodge

Remember Veronica Lodge, the sexy, chic, spoilt brat from Archie Comics? She surely was and still is one of the hottest girls in town.

Item girl Nandini Jumani aka Krazy Kat will be seen now in a role with shades of Veronica Lodge in Boys To Boys Hai, which is said to be the desi answer to Archie's.

Produced by Anup Jalota and directed by Amit Chauhan, Nandini has already started shooting for the film.

She says, "Yes, it is true that I have been signed on for the film. I play a rich spoilt girl wearing glamorous clothes but I am not allowed to talk anything more about the film.

It will be fun to shoot with a young unit. The best part is that I have a glamorous song and I am looking forward to it.

It will give me enough scope to display my dancing abilities." What about her role inspired by Veronica "Ronnie" Lodge? To this she says, "As I said I am not allowed to reveal anything about my character at this moment." Wonder who'll play Big Ethel.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...