Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tomboy Kristen Stewart got 'picked on' for hairy legs

Twilight star Kristen Stewart has revealed that her peers made fun of her for not shaving her legs.
The actress admitted that she was picked and got bullied due to her nonchalant attitude towards grooming.

“Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn’t wearing Juicy jeans. I didn’t even think about it,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Vanity Fair.

“But it’s not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, ‘Oh my God! That’s disgusting - you don’t shave your legs,” she added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...