Monday, September 12, 2011

I genuinely like doing reality shows: Sonali Bendre

Bollywood actor Sonali Bendre, who is excited to see the third edition of talent hunt show 'India's Got Talent', says she is returning to television because she genuinely enjoys it.

She insisted that she was not doing television to simply pass time, unlike other actors. "There are many people who are doing television shows because they are waiting for some offers. I am not. I am doing reality shows because I like doing them," she said.

"This is my genre and I am comfortable doing it. I'm good at what I'm doing and I want to continue doing it. I am very clear in that I don't want to do movies just now," said Bendre, who was among the three judges in the last two editions of the show as well.

The 36-year-old actor made a debut on television with children's reality show 'Kya Masti Kya Dhoom' in 2001. "When I first did the first television show, people were shocked and laughed at me for taking that up. But the love I got after I did the show was amazing. Till now whenever I go to Delhi they still talk about it," said Bendre. 

With this being the third season of 'India's Got Talent', Bendre said that judging has become a lot easier for her. "Judging has become a bit easier than the first season because in the first season when you were judging these talents, it was really difficult and stressful. Now as we have two seasons behind us, we have a benchmark," she said.

With family and children topping her priority list, Bendre said she would not take up any films in the recent future. "I am not interested in films right now. My priority is my family, my child."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...